Miss Dig (Michigan Utility Notification Center)
It’s The Law
For your safety Michigan law requires that all utility lines be flagged before beginning any excavation project. Use the Miss Dig (Michigan Utility Notification Center) free service to:
- Prevent serious injury or death due to exposure to live underground energy sources.
- Fulfill your legal requirement.
- Prevent damage to any underground utilities.
- Avoid disruption of vital services.
- Avoid costly fines and utility restoration costs.